Monday, October 13, 2014

Roseville Preschool Fall Photographs, Ginger Marie Photography

We are so lucky to have found the best play-based preschool in the Roseville and Rocklin Area, Pacific Oaks Preschool!  Both of my kids have gone here. My son left with such confidence and my daughter is flourishing here...no more shyness! I can't say enough about their play-based preschool method and we love the owner Paula and all of the wonderful teachers. I've also been fortunate enough to be their school photographer for the last 4 years. These kids are so much fun to photograph. We do fall sessions, the Holiday party and in the spring I capture candid photographs and create memory books for them. I love it! Here are a few of those darling faces I got to capture this year. YAY Pacific Oaks!







No comments: